South Africa, Namibia, Botswana & Zimbabwe All in 1 – Bird Hunting, Tiger Fishing, Wildlife Safari and Vic Falls Tour
This is it, the top end. The “Grand Safari” is the pinnacle of what we can offer you. If at heart you are an “African connoiseur” you have no excuse whatsoever to miss it. With this trip we travel and experience only the best of the best that southern Africa has on offer. This is our “creme de la creme”where hunting, shooting, fishing and watching is turned into high end service which is without unbeatable and not to be passed up.
US $ 8 990 PER PERSON, 14 DAY TRIP
The four months of May through to end August is the open bird hunting season in central South Africa. Coinciding within the same months is the very best for Tiger fishing on the mighty Zambezi River, close to Chobe in Botswana and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. It just does not get better than this!
Inclusive of return air ticket Johannesburg – Kasane – Johannesburg. Road transfers between Botswana – Namibia – Zimbabwe. Accommodation, 3 x meals per day, guides, boats, fishing tackle.
We offer connoisseurs some serious bird hunting and fishing of some of the best Africa can offer. The opportunity to combine these two truly exciting outdoor sports with some world class African wildlife sightseeing as well as the iconic Vic Falls is priceless!
- 6 x Days in South Africa, Free State province for bird hunting:
- 2 x Days dove and pigeon.
- 2 Days of upland hunting over GSP pointers.
- 2 Days of geese and duck.
- Fly from South Africa, Johannesburg to Botswana, Kasane. Road transfer from Botswana, Kasane, crossing the border into Namibia’s Caprivi Strip.
- 3 x Days fishing on the Zambezi for Tiger fish in Namibia’s Caprivi Strip. Return road transfer from Namibia back to Botswana.
- 1 x Day game viewing in Chobe National Park. Road transfer from Kasane, Botswana to Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls.
- 2 x Days visiting Victoria Falls. Return road transfer from Victoria Falls to Kasane, Botswana.
- Return Flight from Botswana, Kasane to South Africa, Johannesburg.