To confirm a booking, a deposit of 50% of the total daily rate per person required payable. Deposit confirms booking only. Dates booked will not be reserved without receipt of the deposit.
- Cancellations: Deposits are non refundable and will be forfeited if the dates cannot be rebooked. By negotiation dates can be transferred to another person or the hunt/shoot/fishing/safari postponed and/or carried over to the next season or a mutually agreed upon postponed date.
- All prices are subject to change. Due to continuous fluctuations in international exchange rates and the price of crude oil, we retain the right to adapt prices in correlation with this.
- Prices and tariffs quoted are not guaranteed to be the same from season to season. No refund of fees will be made if client does not complete the safari and leaves before end of the contracted period or in the case of late arrival.
- Balance of the outstanding daily rate per person payable on commencement of safari. All payments to be made in cash, traveler cheque, bank guaranteed cheques or international wire transfer. Personal cheques not accepted. All cancellations to be by written notification. Receipt of deposit is an acknowledgement that the client read and accepted cancellation/refund/responsibility clauses.
- Hunting – trophy fees payable after an animal has been bagged or wounded, strictly prior to departure.
- Animals not listed on price list must be negotiated.
- Trophy meat remains property of company/landowner/concessionaire or permit holders.
- All clients will be provided with and expected to agree to and sign a legally binding Contract when booking and an Indemnity prior to start of safari.
- While our hunts/ bird shoots/fishing and tour safaris guarantee ample opportunities regarding required species we however can not guarantee the record book qualities of any animal nor quantities or volume of bird/fish species, neither the final act of collecting said animal/bird/fish. We have no control over the weather, free ranging animals/birds/fish, neither the capability of the outdoorsman involved in such activity. Nature is a dynamic force and indifferent to the best of human intentions.